Missing Him

Whenever I feel bored I will think of him..
The moment he knows that I want him
he l keep on telling stupid jokes sometimes it will make me laugh
Irritates me sometimes
he will sing for me even if i say sing some other he l accept and he l start singing whichever song i like .
Whenever I'm in a bad mood I used to hung up
Even though he might not feel bad and helped me when the next time I need him
whenever i felt boring i used him as a timepass
I will not say that he is perfect all the time
Even he is not available sometimes when I need him very badly
Sometimes he is available but after a few minutes there is so many disturbances and he l become unavailable .
But now when they day I came to Bangalore he has become permanently unavailable

still whenever i go to chennai
When I see the other girls enjoying with their mobile phones I l think of him and be with him for the days I stay there
Once I came back will miss him very badly for a few days
Ya I miss you very badly My dear Chennai FM radio

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Whatsapp group Atrocities

Staying positive during "The Covid-19 Pandemic"

180