Should Never Pray To GOD

Monday Morning 4.00
Alarm buzzes
Snooze....
4.30
snooze......
.
.
.

7.00 am

Oh God I have not read a single line from the Chemistry book
Why are you doing this to me..: @
Hurry hurry has to reach the school soon
Mom what is the tiffin?
Mom : go take a bath and later think about breakfast
Where is my dress? It's not on my shelf?
Mom: I forget to tell you for the navarathi arrangements I used your shelve. go
           Check in the maadi room.
amma don't you have sense why you kept it there?
Mom: when you woke up ? Stop shouting at me and start getting ready
 7.30 am
God.. Please save me from getting beatings for failing in the class test
Please save me from getting beatings for failing in the class test

Amma .. Where is my bag??
Why are you irritating me today?
Mom: it is also in maadi room..  search there
           Run run

Searching  in the 1st shelf
2nd 3rd.. No it is not there
ammaaaaaaaaaa
inga ilaaaaaaaaa
Come here

Mom: I have kept it here only search properly.

It is not there.. Why the hell you took my bag don't you have sense. I'm already late now because of you

Mom: oh is it so ?. I cleaned or shelf on Friday you remembered your bag only today morning is it?
           What you did at the weekend without opening your bag .?
            Don't you have any test today?

Who wants the bag . my id card is inside that. they l not allow if i
Don't have that.

Mom: don't you ever thought of reading?

That is why I prayed today morning
I know my prayers will never fail

Apppa give me bus fare

Dad: i gave u 50 rupees on friday wat happened to that?
See im already getting late now u will give or not?
Dad:  Here take 100 .
         You should never ask me this whole week. now go..
Bus stop
 hey  where are u?
 In bus where are you?
 im walking towards the stop
 Come soon bus leaves
Ok fine you go. I l come by 8 o clock express bus
 Anyways I have 100rs
Conductor
Pass is not valid on this bus. Come by next bus
I know that I'm getting late I l pay you don't worry
Ticket?
 my 100 rs
 Where is it?
 Front zip
 Back zip
 No it is not there
excuse me anna i dont have money please drop me in the next stop
Hmm hold on

Home again:
8:45 am

Dad: Hey good that you are back .You forgot your 100rs I found it when you crossed the
Street.
You said already getting late so didn't want to disturb you
rombha Thanksssss apppaaaa..

11.00 am
Walking near the school gate
Oh shit chemistry period is at 11.30
 I should have come still late
Hi de.
What happened for the last two periods?
She :Biology mam has not come. she is not well ,
       so we were preparing for chemistry test in those 2 periods.

Nothing happened to Chemistry sir?

She :No de he is fine have you prepared?
 adan ne pandrala apuram ena kawala

Chemistry period

Good morning sir
Good morning sit down
1st row bright student(munthiri kotai)
Sir today we have a test in organic chemistry

 Oh yea good work hema ..that is why I made you the class rep
 Ok 2 in a bench plus
 rest all come and occupy here..
 You come here and sit on the 1st bench
 ohhhhhhh :(
Hmm take down the questions
No. 1
No. 2
No. 3
Office boy
Excuse me sir principal is calling you
ok hema u watch the class i l come back.
hema pls hema pls
No you should not
podee. I have cheated on the great chemistry sir. Its  after all you
Ok I will not you watch others too
Copy fast and give me the book
Hema went to write answers
Done 3 questions out of 5 enough..
God you helped me really
:)
Next period
Maths (my favorite sub and favorite master too)
Good morning sir
Good morning
Ok everyone has you got the signature from your parents?
Yes sir
Who have not got please get up.
Oh I forgot to get signed even today. I can't fake mom's sign here sitting on the 1st bench
ok fine nama maths sir dane.
5 people stood up
Ok give me the reason why you haven't got a signature?
Student 1:Sir my dad refused to sign seeing my low score
Student 2:Same
Student 3:Same
Student 4:Same
Sir I forgot to get the sign .Tomorrow. I will get for sure sir

This is the 3rd time you are telling the same excuse
How can you be so careless I never want this from you again
You all 5 go outside and stand on the ground till evening
   Sir please sir sir please sir
I say get out of my class
4 pm
Ground

Should never pray to God
Should never pray to God for what you want
He knows what you deserve and he will give you even if you don't ask for it

Comments

  1. Lol!! awesome! the post so totally took me back to school days! very funny! loved it! and yea, God always gives us what we deserve, good or bad :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chance less ..

    the way u write was very nice and gud..
    Don Stop Keep Writing ...

    He knows what you deserve and he will give ..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Whatsapp group Atrocities

Staying positive during "The Covid-19 Pandemic"

180