My perfect horoscope match !!

In all my life i trusted and loved him a lot
   whenever i am confused in making a decision i used to go straight to him and asked him suggestions
   he is the one who used to guide me in all my tough days
   someday he cheated me
   sometimes he disappointed me
but still he is my first love
Whenever i am hurt or some bad thing happened to me
i used to speak to him alone in the night
all he did was just listening to  me for the whole night simply nodding
have to mention about his looks
Really charm and attractive anybody will fall for him at the 1st site
you know every girls fantasy wil be
she wants a guy who is like her father
i found a guy who is not exactly like my father
but atleast whom my dad liked
was happy in this relationship for many years...
one day has come
my mom came to know about this and she checked my horoscope
and said
"nooooooooooo!!!!! he  is not the perfect match for u"
and she suggested a guy
  who is dark , fat
  weird looking
but to be frank there is something attractive in that guy too
but watever i cant sacrifice my guy for this weirdo
but i was forced too...:(
in the initial stage i found it very difficult to adjust with him
but u know wat being a girl it is not so difficult to adjust sooner or later u have to do that in your life
for the initial few months
whenever i spoke to him i accidently told my X name
i will feel so guilty but still my new guy is very caring and understanding
he did understand
and he never asked me to stop seeing my X
days passed
i got used to him
there comes a day of transit
my mom as usual went  to the astrologer and asked about my future
guess what he said??

ask her to start praying to lord Muruga(My X) . nothing bad will happen to her if his blessings is with her :)





i know

many of you will be wondering what is the story about

We all believe in God
some will not ,
some will be forced
being born in a orthodox family
for me praying is like
do your home work right now or else you will be punished

and there are people fighting for their God
even within a same religion there is a belief like this God is for good health
he is for wealth,
he is for sunday
he is for monday

i beleive in a concept there is a super power
which exists everywhere and not visible to human eyes
and whoever helped you when u r in extreme trouble you will start praying him
for me during my primary school exams once i prayed to ganesh to postpone my next day exam he didnt
but i prayed to murugar for the next day he did :)
blindly started beleiving he is the one from that day and i will not let my stupid sunshine to sacrifice him ..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Whatsapp group Atrocities

Staying positive during "The Covid-19 Pandemic"

180