My Guilty Pleasures !!

Eaves Dropping 
See i am not doing it intentionally , some people are really loud and they don't know how to act in public places
so i  listen to them and add my own stories
Sarcasm

My favorite one., the best way to answer any question.



Listening to a guy with an accent talk

  This is one guilty pleasure I don’t get to experience often, but when I do, I can’t get enough.


Late Night Chocolate Bar
  Yup.. one of the best pleasures



Trolling shoe stores alone

alone in the store , and making the shop keeper to wonder when is she going to buy,
when he is coming near by just go to another rack and start looking again.

Not answering Phone calls / Messages right away, when I don't feel like it

To my friends really its not like i am ignoring you r something
but some times i just don't feel like replying  back 
 Sleeping late without being interrupted
Oh.. wow.. what a guilty pleasure.
a solid 12 hours of sleep.  

 

 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Whatsapp group Atrocities

Staying positive during "The Covid-19 Pandemic"

180